Present Research Interests
Nowaday, I am in the Healthcare Engineering department (I4S) at the Centre for Biomedical and Healthcare Engineering (CIS).
My present research interests are around the following topics:
- Graph algorithms and theory
- Optimization algorithms on massive databases
- Optimization algorithms on little data exchange
I work as research-engineer with:
- Xiaolan XIE (senior professor at École des Mines Saint-Étienne)
- Vincent AUGUSTO (professor at École des Mines Saint-Étienne)
- Thierry GARAIX (assistant professor at École des Mines Saint-Étienne)
I was also member of the research project TODO: Time versus Optimization in Discrete Optimization (funded by the French ANR 2009-2012).
Past (or secondary) interests/projects:
- Approximation algorithms (worst case analysis and experimental analysis)
- Discrete optimization
- Random algorithms
- Vehicule Routing Problem with various constraints: Time windows and Backhauls.
I have work with:
- Christian LAFOREST (professor at Universite Blaise Pascal)
- Philippe LACOMME (assistant professor (HDR) at ISIMA)
- François DELBOT (assistant professor at Univsersité de Nanterre)
- Christophe DUHAMEL (assistant professor at ISIMA)
See this page (not always up to date): Publications.